Welcome Join / Log In
MM Series FGNO-M
Flexible Gooseneck "Mono" Microphone (omni-directional)
The (MM-FGNO-M) is a "totally flexible" gooseneck "mono" omni-directional microphone. Your choice of gooseneck arm length from 3" to 7" (sizes move in 1/2" increments) at "NO" additional cost!
Features & Benefits:
• Flat frequency response
• Premium windscreen
• Can be used with one of our battery modules or plugged directly into your recorder.
• Life-time warranty included!
The (MM-FGNO-M) is constructed with state of the art components to ensure long life and excellent recordings. And, these rugged microphones offer a lot more than your basic mics. You can easily adjust your positioning by bending the arms to meet your recording needs! When adjusted, the microphone arm will stay put in any set position. Microphone comes in a very subtle matte-black finish and terminates into a 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-plug(dual-channel mono). These microphones produce a natural, crisp sound that provides deep bass, smooth mid-range and clean high-range with a typical frequency response of +/-2dB. Microphone can be easily plugged into any Minidisc, DAT or Analog recorder that supplies a bias voltage of between 1.5 to 10 volts D.C. (also known as plug-in-power) at the microphone input jack.
• Frequency response: 20- 20Khz.
• Signal to Noise Ratio: Greater than 58 dB
• Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42 dB
• Maximum Input Sound Level: 105 dB SPL, 1Khz at 1% T.H.D. (120 dB when powered by one of our battery modules)